Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest

From: TW-2
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Help with java and PHP timer for PHPTest
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 07:19:26 -0700

Ok, I guess a few of you are raring to use this timer so here's what I am
going to do. This weekend I have some stuff to do but starting monday I will
take the timer I wrote and incorporate it into the generic PHPTest scripts.
I will try to get it to work with all test types as I suddenly have a need
for it. Keep your eyes open for a post when I get it done. I will include a
link to download the altered files....

Cheers!

TW