Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing into addressbook...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing into addressbook...
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:38:21 +0000

>From what I remember, the Alternate CSV import lets you define your own schema
>and
asks you after upload which of your fields maps to what phpgw fields.  It's
this way
because you don't always have the option of what schema your csv file has.

I think you'll find that most things in phpgw either walk you through a process
or
behave as one would expect such a feature to.  So usualy the best way to
"figure it
out" is to just try it, and if you manage to break it then it's a bug for you to
report and us to fix :)

For the addressbook guys, I thought the old "import contacts" option was going
to go
away...