Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:40:52 +0100

"Don Graver (dgraver)" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug.  I have just noticed it,
> but when logged in as 'admin' and I used the pulldown to view another
> user's calendar (i.e. demo user), I am able to see that user's
> calendaras I expect.  However, when then going to create a new
> entry, the
> calendar app saves the new entry as if I was the 'demo user'.  Is this
> supposed to happen, or should new entries be created as the 'admin'
> user?

If you are viewing another user's calendar and click add on their
calendar it will add the event as that user.  This is by design.  It is
so a secretary can add an event for their boss or somehing similar.

> Also, is there a way to view all events in the calendar as opposed to
> viewing just a particular user and/or group?  I thought this used
> to be
> an option in the pulldown menu, but I no longer see it.

If you select "All" as the filter you should be able to see all user's
events you have access to.  Is this broken?

> Thanks for the info.
>
> (Version .14.512, also noticed this in .14.511)

Cheers

Dave