Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing into addressbook...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing into addressbook...
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:24:42 +0100

Mandi! Dave Hall
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > Ok, i supposed this but... what format have the cvs file for import?!
> > Where i can found some docs that explain this?!

> It should be somthing like this:
> fieldname_1, fieldname_2, fieldname_3, .....
> "this is text", "i'm playing with text \"what fun\"", 123, ....

I know that CSV mean Comma Separated Value, and there's no problem at
all to make a .csv file, but i don't know the *schema* of data. I've to
arrange fields like in phpgw tables?!
I hope that now is clear, i simply ask some docs that explain the order
and type of field in csv inmport... only this!

> If you want to arrange to send me some sample data for me to play with,
> email me off list and i will sort something out.  Please *do not* just
> email me the data.

I think i can do it, but please provide me the schema. ;)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/