[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar...changing User as admin?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:43:09 -0000

I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug.  I have just noticed it,
but when logged in as 'admin' and I used the pulldown to view another
user's calendar (i.e. demo user), I am able to see that user's calendar
as I expect.  However, when then going to create a new entry, the
calendar app saves the new entry as if I was the 'demo user'.  Is this
supposed to happen, or should new entries be created as the 'admin'
user?

Also, is there a way to view all events in the calendar as opposed to
viewing just a particular user and/or group?  I thought this used to be
an option in the pulldown menu, but I no longer see it.

Thanks for the info.

(Version .14.512, also noticed this in .14.511)

Don