Re: [Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-id

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-identity the wrongeMail is shown
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:12:58 +0000

odd, i've been using multiple IMAP accounts since they were fist available over
year a ago and have experinced this.

I'm currently using the "development" version from anglemail.org.  I forget,
does
the .14.002 have the cache table?

What imap servers are you using?  Are you using db or php4 sessions?