[Phpgroupware-users] Fwd: Re: Bug in class.datetime.inc.php under Window

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Fwd: Re: Bug in class.datetime.inc.php under Windows
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:31:34 +1000

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-tracker] Bug in class.datetime.inc.php under Windows Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:16:16 +1000
Roberto Nahum <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> each time I input an event in the calendar the following error occurs:
>
> "Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: Windows does not support
> negative
> values for this function in
> C:\Apache\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.datetime.inc.php"
>
> I found that changing the last three parameters in the function
> mktime
> where the error occurs from 0,0,70 to 1,1,70 solves the problem.
> Don't know
> if there are side effects but, if not, maybe this can be modified
> in the
> offical source.

Umm what date are you trying to enter an event for?

> My configuration is: Windows XP pro, MySQL 4.0.12, PHP 4.3.1,
> Apache 2.0.45
> and phpGroupware 0.9.14.501 (anyway the above error occurs with
> any version
> I tested)

Only one of the versions listed there i would consider production ready
- php 4.3.1 - the rest i would not use in a production environment.