[Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-identi

From: Rüdiger Götz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-identity the wrongeMail is shown
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:16:24 +0200

Hi!

I created a second EMail-account on my phpgw-account to catch emails form an external IMAP-Server. When I open the INBOX of the second account everything is fine. I can see all the mails I received on that second account. But when I click on one of the subjects, I am directed to a random mail of my first (origin) account. This error is reproducable.

I just co'ed via cvs, so I have the latest .014.002-branch version.
-> SuSE Linux 8.1
-> Apache 1.3.26-57
-> PHP 4.2.2-168
-> MySQL 3.23.52-44

Regionales Rechen- und Informationsverarbeitungszentrum für Niedersachsen
UbiCampus Clearingstelle
Dipl.-Oek. Rüdiger Götz
Schlosswender Straße 5
30159 Hannover