Re: [Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-id

From: Rüdiger Götz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] On selection of an EMail in my second eMial-identity the wrongeMail is shown
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:27:06 +0200

odd, i've been using multiple IMAP accounts since they were fist available over
year a ago and have experinced this.

I'm currently using the "development" version from anglemail.org.  I forget,
does
the .14.002 have the cache table?

AFAIK there is a "phpgw info array" chache, but nothing like that in Anglemail of my version.

What imap servers are you using?  Are you using db or php4 sessions?

We use a UWash-IMAP-Server. Everything else is set up like this:

Sessions type: db
Authentication: SQL
Storage of user accounts: SQL
storage of filesystem information: SQL
Use cookies: No

I had to set the settings this way, since I want to use several accounts on the same client at the same time (using cookies confused phpgw, so it didn't know, which user was working)

This might be helpfull:
I log in, go to eMail, select my second eMail-Account and click on the subject: there appears a mail with subject "A" and body "B" (yes, they do not belong to each other). Then I select my second eMail-Account and click the subject again. Then there appears a mail "A" with its subject and body. Mail "A" and mail "B" are from my first eMail-Account. This can reproduced everytime I log in.

regards,
 Rüdiger

Regionales Rechen- und Informationsverarbeitungszentrum für Niedersachsen
UbiCampus Clearingstelle
Dipl.-Oek. Rüdiger Götz
Schlosswender Straße 5
30159 Hannover