Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:44:53 -0800

>> 1) how can i add, in a page, a series of news like in:
>>
>> http://www.phpgroupware.org/welcome/

    This is not yet automated.  Someone needs to create the proper modules
for the news program before you can make this work for you.

> this is another undocumented feature of sitemgr I did not know about
> either until some days ago: I think you have to use "link" as the
> subtitle for a page, and then its content behaves as the link
> target. I will try to implement this feature in a more explicit way in
> HEAD.

    This was added for specific requests.  I didn't document it as a feature
since it is a bit embarrassing as features go since it has no UI.  Maybe
Michael will do something with this.

..Patrick