[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:18:57 -0500

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> a écrit:

[...]

> 1) how can i add, in a page, a series of news like in:
>
>       http://www.phpgroupware.org/welcome/
>
> ?!

I never tried news in 0.9.14 sitemgr. By looking through the code I
have the impression that it only works if you use phpnuke themes,
but Patrick or those maintaining the phpgroupware website should know
better than me. If you are just testing sitemgr, you could give the
new code from HEAD a try, where there is a news module that can be
added from the content managment interface.

> 2) how can i add a page that is a pure link to some other page, like in
> the right menu of phpgw site?!

this is another undocumented feature of sitemgr I did not know about
either until some days ago: I think you have to use "link" as the
subtitle for a page, and then its content behaves as the link
target. I will try to implement this feature in a more explicit way in
HEAD.

Michael