[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr in .001
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:01:36 -0500

the file README.Install.txt really is broken. I think, we forgot about
it, since some of the same things are explained better in sitemgr's
interface. But that is no excuse. I will commit to CVS 0.9.14 (it
already is replaced in HEAD) a fixed version that I also attach
below. You are completely right, it should read sitemgr-link where it
says sitemgr-site.

Michael