[Phpgroupware-users] Login weirdness

From: Paul Appleby
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Login weirdness
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:28:30 -0000

Hi.

After a successful install of phpgroupware I elected to create the admin and 3 demo accounts.  Whenever I try to login with incorrect credentials it tells me “Bad login or Password”, fair enough. If I was to login with a valid account (i.e Demo and guest) I don’t get any kind of error but I don’t go anywhere either, the same page reloads and that’s it.

The site is here  http://protia.co.uk/phpgroupware  u: demo  p: guest

Php 4.12

MySQL 3.23.54

Fasthosts hosting.

I searched the archives and bug list and found nothing.

Hope someone can help

Paul.