Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:27:45 +0000

>As to documentation, I'll certainly include the installation manual
>into the Docs dir of each module in the next release.

That would be great.  Turns out it's easy enough to install, just kind of
unnerving
when you extract something and don't get any instructions.  Someone unfamiliar
with
phpGroupWare may have found it quite difficult to install.

I didn't mean to come off so harsh, but I see more and more apps not using a
directoy in a tarball to keep things organized, and not including a "proper"
README
file.  It's a trend that I personally would like to see stopped before *nix
packages
start looking like Windows packages.

So far it looks like a good suite, but I have no idea how to use this sort of
thing.
 I'm going to demo it to the people that will actually use it tomorrow.