[Phpgroupware-users] SiteMgr problem too

From: olivier meynsan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] SiteMgr problem too
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:11:53 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I have the same problem with SiteMgr and Mysql :

"Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT cat_id FROM
phpgw_sitemgr_categories WHERE 1=1

File:
/home/test/www/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Categories_db_SO.inc.php
Line: 83

Session halted."

- I don't see the "SiteMgr-link" icon in the Navbar
- the siteMgr administration (setup) doesn't find the
templates.

What's wrong with my installation?
(It is not an upgrade, it's the first install).

Thank you (i know, my english is poor, so please, be
patient with a french newbie).

olivier.