RE: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released

From: Hsing-Foo Wang
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:25:39 +0100

On the other hand....

Thanks. CK! For a great contribution.
I agree it's a bit of a surprise to see the content being droppend in
the current directory.

Therefore a kind request, is it possible to pack all the modules in 1
directory e.g. called 'ck-ledger' ?

Adding apps to phpgw is explained by the phpgw docs, which I followed
and worked perfectly. The 'frontpage' of every 'ck-ledger module' tells
it all. On the other hand I guess a small readme.txt within the
'ck-ledger' dir which explains the rules of incorpoating apss into phpgw
and a brief excerpt of the index pages of each module would be nice.

Phpgw team, could you please assist CK with a small step by step
instruction set on how to incorporate a app? CK is bussy enough all by
his own self ;-)

CK, could you please consider the packaging of modules into 1 dir with
the provided instructions and your own additions?

[me sticking my nose in 'your business' ;-)]

Kind regards,
Hsing-Foo