Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CK-Ledger v.0.3.1 released
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:55:04 +0000

maybe it's just a peeve of mine, but it irks me to no end when i extract a
tarball
and it creates SOMETHING OTHER than just a single directory preferably named
exactly the same as tarball.  So now I have these 10 dirs stuck right in with
the
rest of my downloads that I gotta move around to keep them seperate.

And I don't even get a README in the root of the tarball or a docs dir!
GRRRR!!!!