Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP configuration

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP configuration
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:23:44 -0800

I'm also having a problem with eLDAPtir - I get an error in the messages log of:

Nov 17 15:17:41 bertie httpd: PHP Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in /opt/phpgroupware/ph
pgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 264

When I connect to my server in eLDAPtir. I've checked the configuration, and it seems fine. The error message it displayes is:

Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: cn=root,dc=douganconsulting,dc=com!

Can anyone explain what this means?

Thanks,

Des Dougan