Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP configuration

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP configuration
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:43:05 -0800

At 15:16 19/11/2002, you wrote:
Just be aware that anyone who did receive this email, can maybe reverse
engineer the passwords from the ldif file and slapd.conf.

Just to let you know.

Thanks for letting me know. The system is not available from the outside (as it's my test box on its own LAN). I'm surprised the list lets attachments through - the OpenOffice list had a load of problems with viruses a few months ago because of that.

Des