partysip-dev

Re: indentation (was: Re: [Partysip-dev] loop detection)

From: Fredrik Thulin
Subject: Re: indentation (was: Re: [Partysip-dev] loop detection)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:23:59 +0200

On Monday 09 September 2002 17.59, Aymeric Moizard wrote:
> I used this indent.pro file:
> What's the best place for it in the CVS?

Since people like me have other .indent.pro files in our home directorys, one
of those should go into each subdirectory containing .c and/or .h files in
CVS. Either that, or you put it at the root of partysip/libosip and have
autogen.sh create symlinks from the other directorys. This is easier to
manage of course, but the -T list might get very long...

/Fredrik