[paragui-users] Thoughts on: Dual licensing? ParaGUI contributors please

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] Thoughts on: Dual licensing? ParaGUI contributors please!
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:29:06 -0700 (PDT)

On 3 Sep 2003, Mark Junker wrote:

> > LGPL doesn't really restrict bundling that much, except (and I'd have to
> > verify this) in the case of static distribution.
> Yes, that's really a problem - especially for DOS extenders <g>.

Well I'm willing to apply dual license (say, MIT and GNU) to my code.  But
I'm thinking that the developers of the other bits should decide what
they're okay with.  Especially since I'm a minority coder (except with the
C conversion and a good large chunk of the opengl tree :)

Think this is worth a check?

And which license to go dual with?

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis