[paragui-users] Paragui MSI ?

From: jonas bösch
Subject: [paragui-users] Paragui MSI ?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:10 +0200

Hi,

I have to program an opengl project with a gui and i found paragui. the
screenshots really got me interested and i downloaded it.

i'm used to linux programming, but for this project i have to use windows
( vs.net )

i downloaded the 1.0.2 MSI, but even while compiling the tut1.cpp i got lots
of linking errors. i did include all lib's, but there seemed to be a problem
with the paragui libs and msvcrt.lib :/
anyway, i then tried to dl a later version, but unfortunately the only new
win-install (msi) version of paragui is not downloadable due to permission
problems...

any ideas where i can get an msi of 1.0.3 oder 1.0.4beta?
or how else i should proceed?

thanks in advance

jonas