Re: [paragui-users] vs.net paragui link problem...

From: jonas bösch
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] vs.net paragui link problem...
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:55:59 +0200

hi,

On Friday 25 April 2003 22:00, Vovan wrote:
> Aha, now you are close to getting the stuff to work. As far as the linker
> error goes... I remember having that exact problem. Once again, check the
> settings of the project included with the ParaGUI distribution. I think the
> problem is that you might have forgotten to include the sdlmain.lib
> library. Make sure you do that.

you're a genius ! :)

hmm but somehow i get the feeling that there's no theme or so included... i
can run a programm creating an empty window, but as soon as i have the first
button, the program crashes .. when i debug, i see that the surface of the
buttons is still 0x000000000 ...

thanks again for the help,

/me goes to sleep now :)

cu