Re: [paragui-users] vs.net paragui link problem...

From: Vovan
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] vs.net paragui link problem...
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:06:07 -0400

Hello

> you're a genius ! :)

Nope. I just went through all of these same problems myself several weeks
ago, and happen to still remember the solutions. ;)

> hmm but somehow i get the feeling that there's no theme or so included...
> can run a programm creating an empty window, but as soon as i have the
first
> button, the program crashes .. when i debug, i see that the surface of the
> buttons is still 0x000000000 ...

Right. You have to have the theme in the same directory as the executable
you get, (or sourcecode if you are running in debug mode from VS.net). I
have yet to figure out how to link to themes in other folders... Maybe Alex
could clear this up?

But any way, if you are saying LoadTheme("default"); in your source, you
need to put the "default.theme" file, and the "default" folder with the
images into the same directory as the code. That way, you will be able to
load the theme, and you won't have the null pointer there.

Foreseeing the next question you might have, the default theme is available
with the distribution of the source code, as well as from here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/paragui/paragui/data/

Vovan