[paragui-users] error cross-compiling

From: Fabien Marchewka
Subject: [paragui-users] error cross-compiling
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:51:10 +0200

Hi,
After ./cross-configure.sh --enable-internalphysfs --enable-internalexpat I have the following error.
I added /usr/local/cross-tools/i386-mingw32msvc/bin/ in the PATH and the following variables are defined :
export CC=i586-mingw32msvc-gcc
export LD=i586-mingw32msvc-ld
export AR=i586-mingw32msvc-ar
export NM=i586-mingw32msvc-nm
export RANLIB=i586-mingw32msvc-ranlib
export DLLTOOL=i586-mingw32msvc-dlltool
export OBJDUMP=i586-mingw32msvc-objdump
export STRIP=i586-mingw32msvc-strip
export STRIPPROG=i586-mingw32msvc-strip
export AS=i586-mingw32msvc-as

the error  :
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-mingw32msvc/3.2.1/../../../../i586-mingw32msvc/bin/ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol address@hidden; defaulting to 00401000
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-mingw32msvc/3.2.1/../../../../i586-mingw32msvc/lib/libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x7f): undefined reference to address@hidden'
everything under debian sid.
I have exactly the same error with expat that's why I enable the internal expat.
Apparently this error occurs each times I try to compile a dll exept for SDL.dll
perhaps another variable like LDD ?
Do you think I have to add /usr/local/cross-tools/i386-mingw32msvc/lib in the ld.conf.so ? this directory contains libSDL.a LibSDLA.la libSDLmain.a freetype.a libreetype.la and SDL.dll

thanks for your help, I continue to look for the solution !