Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: 27 May 2002 21:59:46 +0200

Am Mon, 2002-05-27 um 21.42 schrieb Andrew Ford:
> If you forced the cleanup of all widgets (+ graphical
> elements like the background) in the app on theme
> change, how hard would it be?

Ok. The following function is missing for any themed widget:

ClearThemeStyle: Unset all theme attributes of the widget

If this gets implemented then the procedure for reloading a theme would
be:

- call ClearThemeStyle() on all existing widgets
- Unload the theme
- Load the new theme
- call LoadThemeStyle(..) on all existing widgets
- call Redraw() on all existing widgets

Maybe i forgot something ?

Alex