Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

It wouldn't be as nice, but it should be much easier
if we forced all current widgets to be destroyed, then
cleaned up the theme, changed themes, then forced the
application to recreate the widgets.  Not great for
all applications, I'll admit, but for most
applications it's achievable.  Most widgets don't do
much more than pass the style argument onto the
PG_ThemeWidget constructor, so if most of the code is
localized there instead of throughout the widget
hierarchy then perhaps it would be fairly easy to do.
I don't think it will be that easy though, unless the
theme doesn't affect the positioning of children
widgets and so on.