[paragui-users] (no subject)

From: John Rainey
Subject: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:10:54 -0400

I am trying to write an application to view different themes.
When one changes the application theme what does one need
To call in order to refresh all the widgets with the new theme???
Is this possible????

When I change the theme the widgets change on the screen but as soon
As I click something the application bombs. I think it happens because
the previous theme had a background picture "default" while the new theme
"simple" has just a background color and the applications my_background
member is NULL. when accessed to refresh the screen.