Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)

From: Vibhu Rishi
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] (no subject)
Date: 16 May 2002 10:08:52 +0530

look at the windowtest.cc file in test direcotry where you have unzipped
paragui (if you have the sources).

the funda is this :
you select the theme ... and then draw your screen widgets. (somebody
point out if I am wrong... I myself am very new to paragui).
so, you need to do something like this :
set theme to default
draw the app
set theme to simple
draw the app.