Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileArchive patch

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileArchive patch
Date: 27 May 2002 21:50:14 +0200

Am Mon, 2002-05-27 um 21.36 schrieb Andrew Ford:
> Well, that's what I was thinking about, except that
> does a full copy of the vector and all the strings.  I
> didn't know if you wanted that performance hit.  For
> most applications that will be just fine.  It would be
> even better to reference count it, but copying should
> be fine.  I wouldn't bother to add both, though, if
> they need to avoid the copy, let them use the existing
> functions.

Ok. Will be done.

> Did you get your copy of modern C++ design yet?

No :((
I'm a bit angry 'bout amazon. I ordered the book more than 2 weeks a
ago. I got a confirmation that shipment started right before my
vacation.

Today i received an email that the package has been returned to amazon
by accident (!?!). They'll reship it.

Maybe it'll arrive this week.

Alex