Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ins alt_float using barometer.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys,

Just wondering if there is an update on whether this code for using the
barometer has been updated at all.

Today I was trying to enable the barometer by defining USE_BAROMETER to be
TRUE in my airframe file. However, I then get an error that says
INS_BARO_SENS is undeclared. I looked up where this value is used and in the
C file it said "INS_BARO_SENS is obsolete, please remove it from your
airframe file". Just wondering if there is mistake on my part or if the code
is just outdated.

I am using the LISA/M v2.0 with Aspirin v2.2.

Thanks,
Matthew