Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CANbus driver

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CANbus driver
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:04:03 -0700

Hello,

I don't know of anyone actively working on CAN drivers at the moment, or actually using any existing code. Esden was working on implementing CAN with his OBLDC Strip controllers, and had some success. Sample code for the Lisa/M v2.0 for this is available in the libopencm3 repository. There is also sample code for the obldc strip controller there, for the other side of the CAN comms. If you are going to work on the CAN driver, it is best to work on master branch, as this uses libopencm3, which everything will be migrated to, hopefully sooner rather than later.

It would be great to improve the CAN support in paparazzi!

And yes, Lisa/M runs at 72MHz.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer