Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CANbus driver

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CANbus driver
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:16:54 +0100

Last time we tried the paparazzi CAN code did send data on lisa-l but not (no bits on the can wire) on lisa-m very probably because it needs a pin remap (uses same can port but on different pins)

On Jan 30, 2013 5:43 PM, "Piotr Esden-Tempski" <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you check that the RS resistor is there and correctly set on your Lisa/M? Meaning the R56 should not be on the board and R55 should be jumped (can be a blob of solder) to ground.

Cheers Piotr