Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:17:25 +0100

i built it on the "microjet_example" airframe, replacing
<target name="ap"               board="tiny_1.1"/>
with
<target name="ap"               board="lisa_l_1.0"/>

I had to remove
<subsystem name="gyro"          type="roll"/>
which does not have configuration for lisa_l

also when building for stm32, the "digital_cam_servo" module spits
many warning because of a missing default in a switch. I fixed it by
adding an empty default. I'm attaching the file.