Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:16:54 +0100

I don't think anything exists, but you could probably adapt an existing module

this guy: sw/airborne/modules/sensors/airspeed_adc.c seems pretty
close to what you want

and here is the documentation about modules:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Modules

Sorry I can't help more, i've lost touch with the versioning system a while ago.

Good luck

Poine