Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:13:09 +0100

Ah, thx Antoine!

USE_I2C2 was indeed missing for that module when used with fixedwings. Committed to master and dev..

For rotorcrafts the module is not needed (and the needed defines set for the boards) as this is already included in rotorcraft.makefile.
We should probably try to harmonize that and use that module as well, but currently rotorcraft has it's own handlers for the baro events (on_baro_abs_event in main.c).

Cheers, Felix