[Paparazzi-devel] NMEA GPS Support in Paparazzi Code-base

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA GPS Support in Paparazzi Code-base
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:44:36 -0700

All,

After having searched through the mailing list, it looks like some
work was done on adding an NMEA parser to the guidance code. I was
wondering the status of this since I emailed the original inquirer and
he told me that he never followed up on his attempt to try it. I'm
looking to use the LS20031 GPS receiver (from Sparkfun) with the
Lisa/M autopilot. It operates at 57600 bps with a TTL serial interface
just in case anyone is wondering. Has anyone used the NMEA parser in
flight yet?

Best,
Chris