Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:31:11 +0100

Hi,

as I'm using 35Mhz RC and 868 Mhz Radiomodems (wi.232), I have no experiece regarding that equipment. What I know is that 2.4Ghz RC and video leads to Problems with the videosignal because the RC uses frequency hopping to improve safety of the link. Sometimes it "hopps" into the videosignal. When trying to descide which modem is the right one for you, you should have a look at the hardware-section in the wiki.

Have fun

Christoph