Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?

From: Christian Merfels
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:45:51 +0100

Hi,

ah man, you're right, I totally forgot about the modem (that's what I
suppose you mean by telemetry link?). I assume it has to be compatible
with the receiver, right? Have you any knowledge whether a Futaba FASST
7 receiver would work with a Digi XBee Pro 2.4GHz modem as found in the
wiki? (Is the XBP24-PKC-001-UA a suitable choice, as linked in the wiki:
http://au.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtJacPDJcUJYzVn8vIv7g2fIpf5DCzJqko%3d
)

Regards,
Christian