Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some advises on receiver + infrared?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:55:11 -0000

Oh, also we *personally* have had no issues operating XBees and 2.4GHz radio equipment together, as XBees are fairly intelligent and check clear/channel hop (and the chips inside 2.4GHz radios are fairly similar in concept to XBees, just slightly lower level). Video transmitters are horrible analogue things that just wipe out a huge chunk of spectrum.
However, please don't blame me if it doesn't work for you!

--G