[Paparazzi-devel] gps module

From: Chtangeev, Maxim
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] gps module
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:19:55 +0000

Friends,

I am working on adding to the gps code for Paprazzi and was hoping to get a clarification on the differences between 'subsystems' and 'modules'.

Currently 'gps' is a subsystem with a couple of types: 'ublox_lea4p', 'ublox_lea5h". However, reading through the wiki I got a feeling that the desired architecture would be to re-implement gps as a module (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Modules_list).

In the future, do you see 'gps' implemented as a subsystem or a module?

Thanks,
Max