[Paparazzi-devel] Hi all, wireless and GPS problems

From: Ryan Chen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hi all, wireless and GPS problems
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:28:48 +0800

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your kind help!

I have established the wireless communication part. However, there still have two problems now left for me.

1.       My wireless connection can work only in one direction. Specifically, I can see signal from Tiny on GCS, but I cannot give order through GCS to Tiny. I tried to click the bottom in GCS to control it, say, take off or fly circles. But there are no feed back in the console window at the right side of GCS, and Tiny doesn’t react as expected.

2.       Our GPS module still cannot work. I am sorry for my late response – I am very busy for the past several days. I think to keep baud rate consistent is very important. But I don’t know where to change the baud rate in GPS configuration file – I am using 9600 in GCS now, and the wireless channel is 9600, too. I saw 9600 in the existed airframe configuration file named funjet1. The GPS configuration file is prefixed by U-Blox company and I am using the attached configuration file.

BTW, we have tried to change the gps baud rate in airframe configuration file recently, and the signals originally have in GCS disappear… I think the original baud rate is correct then.

Many regards,

Chen Xin

--
陈鑫・Ryan