otpasswd-talk

Re: [Otpasswd-talk] GPL and OpenSSL

From: Tomasz bla Fortuna
Subject: Re: [Otpasswd-talk] GPL and OpenSSL
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:14:16 +0100

Dnia Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:29:20 -0800
Luke Faraone <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 16:38, Tomasz bla Fortuna <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Just tell me what to add to the license information (how this
> > exception should be stated) or if it is easier to just switch to
> > BSD.
> >

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/05/msg00595.html seems to
> have a pretty solid explanation.

> It's cool you're doing Debian package! I use Debian a lot on my
> servers
> > but never really done any package for it. I guess 0.4 is kind of
> > old to be using it, there's a tag in repos 0.5pre1 which I know
> > that was working and better than 0.4, but is too pretty old
> > currently.
> >

> Cool. If you like, I can grab a release from git, but I'd prefer to
> continue using GPG-signed downloads from Savannah.
>
> By the way, could you generate a manpage for /usr/bin/otpasswd? I
> tried using help2man, but otpasswd doesn't handle --help or --version.

I'll try today/tomorrow to stabilise current version, check tests,
install it, tests in system and generate initial manual etc. disable
global db or make it work and publish 0.5.

Tags in git are signed as well but it's bigger hassle to
check this and download.

--
Tomasz bla Fortuna
jid: bla(at)af.gliwice.pl