Re: [Openexr-devel] how to get images in EXR format?

From: Nafees Bin Zafar
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] how to get images in EXR format?
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:13:55 -0800

Alec Bartsch wrote:

Also, the auto-bracketing features on many digital cameras are handy for building multi-exposure HDR images, as they reduce misregistration due to camera shake.

Even stable rigs and "professional" digicams will produce misregistration that's bad enough. Greg Ward has a really cool way of fixing this in his Photosphere software.

-n

--
Nafees Bin Zafar        address@hidden
Zarking Lunatic         310/314-2800 (x2012)