Re: mhbuild: extraneous information in message

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: mhbuild: extraneous information in message
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 10:12:06 +0100

Hi Laura,

> Manjaro is based on Arch linux,

Yep.

> and Arch linux is based on debian.

No, I don't think so.  I run Arch Linux here and one key reason is it
packages upstream releases directly without much tinkering or delay by
doing a ‘rolling’ release, unlike Debian which has a comprehensive set
of patches and a periodic release schedule.

> My debian distro looks for such things in /etc/mailcap.  I'd look
> there first.

However, I have one of those, owned by the mailcap package.  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.