monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone and usher

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone and usher
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:20:42 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:25:33 +0100, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
ludovic> > For consistency, I think a .experimental sub-branch is more
ludovic> > appropriate.  That way, there will be no need to rewrite or put more
ludovic> > exceptions in the policy as well.  That's the path I'll follow for
ludovic> > now.  If you have strong opinions against this, I can always change
ludovic> > the branch cert before pushing (I will wait for your response before
ludovic> > doing so).
ludovic>
ludovic> No strong opinion, OK for .experimental.

Cool.

ludovic> > What's the prognosis on when the freeze on unstable will be lifted,
do
ludovic> > you know?
ludovic>
ludovic> From http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/ it seems the relase will
ludovic> happen before end of January.  But that is only my personal opinion; I
ludovic> may be entirely wrong.

Good...  The reason I asked is that there's an effort to get monotone
1.0 released in Q1 2011, and it would be nice to be able to release it
to Debian at the same time.

Cheers,
Richard