monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:57:32 +0200

Francis Russell <address@hidden> writes:
> Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>
>> Actually I need the whole thing, as explained at
>> http://www.ada-france.org/article131.html
>
> I've attached the full PGP-signed key.

Thanks.

I retrieved your GPG key from pgp.surfnet.nl and noticed your key has no
signatures on it.  However, I also see elsewhere[1] that your key has
the signature of David McBride <address@hidden>, who is in the Web of
Trust[2].  So, I think I can trust that the signature belongs to you.
However it would be nice if you could upload your signed GPG key some
time in the future.

[1] https://pgp.webtru.st/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE069D5CFADC2828F
[2]
http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/mk_path.cgi?FROM=9DFFAAD4&TO=c4a6191b6a7df1d9&PATHS=trust+paths

The monotone key checks out OK against your GPG signature.  I have added
it to the monotone database at www.ada-france.org and granted you write
permission.  Note that this is a blanket write permission on the entire
database, which contains many branches.  Please use this permission
responsibly.

I also pushed all the branches org.debian.monotone.* to the Ada-France
database.  From now on you can commit to the branch org.debian.monotone
to help with packaging monotone itself.  Please ping me after pushing to
the Ada-France database so I know I have to review your changes, compile
and upload to Debian.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Richard Levitte: please give us a sign of life and tell us when/whether
we can switch back to using monotone.ca as the central database.

--
Ludovic Brenta.