monotone-debian

Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:11:29 +0200

Francis Russell <address@hidden> writes:
> Further to various e-mails, I'd like to assist in maintaining monotone
> for Debian. Just to give you some idea of my knowledge, I'm extremely
> familiar with C++ with a basic familiarity with Debian packaging. I've
> done some Debian packaging for my own needs, but never anything
> involving translations or things that build multiple debs.
>
> I should point out that I do have some time constraints too, but at
> the very least I'd expect to be able to find time to help fix the sort
> of release critical bugs we have currently.

Thanks you for your interest.  You seem to have the right skills.  The
Debian packaging stuff (build scripts, patches) are in a monotone
database; Richard Levitte owns this database and should grant you write
permission.  If he fails to reply to this email, I'll pull the branch
into the database on the Ada-France server, which I can administer, and
grant you write permission there.  To that end, please send me a
GPG-signed monotone key.

--
Ludovic Brenta.