monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian

From: Francis Russell
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Monotone in Debian
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 14:54:44 +0100

Further to various e-mails, I'd like to assist in maintaining monotone for Debian. Just to give you some idea of my knowledge, I'm extremely familiar with C++ with a basic familiarity with Debian packaging. I've done some Debian packaging for my own needs, but never anything involving translations or things that build multiple debs.

I should point out that I do have some time constraints too, but at the very least I'd expect to be able to find time to help fix the sort of release critical bugs we have currently.

Francis