Re: Automake?

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Automake?
Date: 20 Aug 2002 12:49:11 +0200

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't think that the ARCH setting can be removed later.  Esp. my
> resource code would be too difficult to implement if you just use
> HAVE_.* .  We should think of a peaceful coexistence.

Agreed. I think of the ARCH variable as an usefull abstraction and
grouping variable. For instance in your case with the process code
it's much easier to use this.

BTW, Do you plan to do more on the process code? If not, I'm going to
have a closer look at it and maybe start moving it into CVS.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland